Hours of operation Policy
- Court hours for play are Mon- Sun from 10:00am – 5:30pm
- 1st reservation can be booked at 10:00am
- Last reservation can be booked at 4:00pm
- Pickleball reservations can be made up to three (3) days in advance
- Member must accompany guests
- One member can bring up to three (3) guests
- More than three (3) guests will require club approval
- Each Member Guest is allowed to play twice per month
- Reservations can be made through the MVCC mobile app., MVCC website or by calling the Golf Shop at (253) 631-3133
- Reservation time blocks are 1.5 hours in length
- All players must check in with the golf shop before preceding to the courts
- Members must provide golf shop with all guest names
- Upon check-in the member that has reserved the court will receive the gate keypad code
- Please limit food and beverage to side lines of the courts.
- Please be mindful of court surface do not bring chairs or heavy objects onto the courts.
- Bicycles and skateboards are prohibited on the courts.
- Non-participating children must be seated in the viewing area and be supervised by an adult as needed.
- Tennis or racquets apparel is required for play
- No denim is allowed
- Shirts without collars are allowed for men and women
- Women may wear sleeveless tops
- Men’s shirts must have sleeves
- Only court approved footwear is allowed (no non-approved black or colored sole shoes allowed)
- Equipment management & rental
- USAPA approved and non-approved equipment can be used on the courts
- The Golf Pro shop will have paddles, balls, and selected apparel available for rent and purchase
Open Play “Drop In” (no reservation required)
Individual and group lessons will be available by appointment, please call the Golf Pro Shop for further information